A retrofit of existing commercial/office space and a new build RC framed residential development. This challenging project comprises a 42-unit mixed sale block of mixed one, two, three and four-bed units and commercial space in the area of the new Tottenham Hotspur FC stadium.
The building was originally an office block which under permitted development has been stripped back to the original frame and transformed into a modern mixed-use development.
Project: Tottenham High Road, London N17
Client: City Style Living, One Housing Group
Value: Construction, £10.5 million
Start Date: June 2014
Completion Date: July 2018
Delivery: 42 private and shared ownership apartments plus retail unit
- We were appointed on the scheme under a construction management contract in 2014, following the previous developer and main contractor going into liquidation during the structural phase.
- We stripped back the building to concrete frame and carried out full structural surveys and completed the envelope, 20 internal fit- outs and external works.
- We managed the contract as Principal Contractor appointing trade contractors, designers and consultants.
- We delivered the project on-site managing all contracts on behalf of One Housing Group.
- Following a due diligence exercise, a proposal was provided to complete the work.