AMCM Group was appointed to act as Pre-construction and Construction Manager by Kier Project Investment (KPI), whilst satisfying their client, London Borough of Enfield’s (LBE), aspirations.
KPI was appointed by LBE to deliver 19 units as part of a borough wide Development Agreement (DA) for the London Borough of Enfield, KPI appointed AMCM to act as Pre-construction Manager to develop detailed Design and Construction Manager, to act as Principal Contractor and their delivery partner for all construction works.
Project: Parsonage Lane, Blocks A, B & C, Enfield
Client: Kier Project Investment
Value: Construction, £4.5 million
Start Date: December 2015
Completion Date: December 2016
Delivery: Construction of 19 SIPS Panel Timber Frame apartments and houses.
- As Pre-construction Manager and as Lead Designer, we acted as lead Project Manager to ensure that KPI delivered all of the, LBE’s key requirements and expectations
- We competitively procured the traditional construction package for KPI’s board prior to commencement on on-site
- Following the successful approval of the key package procurement, we were appointed as Principal Contractor
- As a BOPAS (Build Offsite Protection Asset Scheme) approved contractor, we managed both the pre-construction and Construction processesto ensure full CML warranty approval
- We worked with the local community and residents to minimise disruption and were commended by the LBE for our success in this area
- As Pre-construction Manager and as Lead Designer, we worked with manufacturers to fully coordinate all of the offsite manufacture and design of the timber frames
- SIPS Panels installed with windows, doors, plasterboard inner skin
- We worked with the manufacturers to pre-manufacture the balconies