AMCM Group was appointed to act as Pre-construction and Construction Manager by Kier Project Investment (KPI), whilst satisfying their client, London Borough of Enfield’s (LBE), aspirations.
Following the successful completion of Phase 1, where we delivered 26 units for KPI under a Development Agreement for LBE, we were asked to deliver the remainder of the scheme under a JCT Design and Build 2011.
Project: Parsonage D, Holtwhites Hill, Jasper Close, Tudor Crescent, Enfield/Kier Project Investment
Client: London Borough of Enfield
Value: Construction, £17 million/GDV, £25 million
Start Date: July 2018
Completion Date: March 2019
Delivery: Construction of 72 SIPS Panel Timber Frame apartments and houses.
- As Pre-construction Manager and as Lead Designer, we worked with LBE to develop the Phase 2 design
and fixed price contract
- As Pre-construction Manager and as Lead Designer, we worked with the frame manufacturers to fully coordinate all of the off site operations to ensure the on-time production and delivery of the frames. As LBE has already placed the frame order it was critical these arrived on time and to precision design
- As a BOPAS (Build Offsite Protection Asset Scheme) approved contractor, we managed both the
pre-construction and Construction processed to ensure full CML warranty approval
- We worked with the local community and residents to minimise disruption and commended by the LBE for our success in this area in both Phases 1 and 2
- BOPAS accredited Design Manager, Manufacturing PM and on-site Project Management and Principal Contractor
- SIPS Panel System delivered; windows, doors, plasterboard inner skin
- We worked with the manufacturers to pre-manufacture the balconies